Translate

Sunday 9 December 2012

Zombie Pranks!


With the silly season well and truly upon us, what better way to celebrate than with some hilarious zombie prank videos!  I can’t deny that I love pulling off a good prank,  just ask a friend of mine from work!  I have caught her out many times and she always responds with plenty of colourful profanity but secretly I know she loves it.  Enjoy!!

A not so friendly Zombie invades Melbourne:
 

Ever feel like your daily work routine transforms you into a Zombie?  Check out this New York social experiment:
 

This prank is making me a big fan of the drive-thru prank scenario:

 

Slightly disturbing and all kinds of wrong, but at least these Japanese youngsters will be Zombie prepared after this prank:
 
Bite you later

Mr Vitamin G

No comments:

Post a Comment